Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sharing the Love

Valentine's Day is almost upon us and I just had to share some of these great finds. There are just such cute ideas to craft and make, how do you pick. Thanks to good ol Martha Stewart she has given me some great ideas to make my own. Some lovely Chocolate Cookies made into hearts, you can also use normal sugar cookie mix and decorate how you please, fun for the kids or a treat for a loved one.



I fell in love with these Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, this is something I am definitely going to whip up for Valentine's Day.

How could you not want to try one of those. Yummy.



I just thought this was some gorgeous wrapping for any gift on Valentine's Day. DIY Project: 3D Valentines. Absolutely beautiful and unique and looks like so much fun to create. Great inspiration for birthday gifts as well.


Enjoy sharing the Love on Valentine's Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment